At ISHR, we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and value a diverse workforce. ISHR’s policy is to practice fair and non-discriminatory recruitment and selection procedures and strive for international and multicultural personnel. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or sex characteristics. ISHR also offers human rights internships which are a unique opportunity to make a first step in international human rights jobs.
At ISHR, we are looking for:
- People who are inspired by and demonstrate their commitment to human rights and social change by their actions and professional and personal engagements
- People who lead by examples
- People who demonstrate integrity, respect and being collaborative
- People who are entrepreneurial and don’t hesitate to take actions to have a positive impact
- People who work in a flexible and yet strategic way
- People who want to help to shape our organisation
Some of ISHR benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements: part-time work, working from home, flexible working hours
- Paid sick leave
- 25 annual leave days
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- 11 bank holidays
- Professional development opportunities
We do not have any vacancies at the moment.